HOW TO REMOVE RAILA ODINGA VIRUS IN 2 MINUTES
How to remove raila odinga virus is a very easy process. Firstly, Raila odinga is a worm that attacks Microsoft word files, but it looks like a JPG file and mostly found on the desktop.
Raila odinga has some common characteristics
1. If you delete the picture file it will delete and return to where it where.
2. It runs from the driver folder in system 32 folder
3. it auto runs at system startup
4. It makes the computer boot slowly
5. It makes your computer to hang.
6. It creates new folder.exe folders in your computer
How to remove raila odinga virus, open my computer, double click drive C: open WINDOWS folder, double click on system 32 folder, open driver folder,
locate the word file in the folder, note the name. Right click on the task bar, open task manager, click on the process tab locate the name of the word file you saw in the drive folder, right click on the name of the file, click end process, to terminate the running process
Open the driver folder of system 32 where the file is, delete all the ms word files on that folder, then close the folder locate the raila odinga picture file usually on the desktop or somewhere in your computer, delete the picture file. Please do not double click on the picture file only delete it, finally empty your recycle bin and restart your computer. That way odinga is off your machine.