Our tightly knit group of highly focused IT professionals is led by an immensely experienced and pedigreed Network and Systems Administrator with a vast amount of industry experience under his belt. Over the years we have successfully overseen and carried out various complex assignments and undertakings for a number of clients of regional and national repute.
Our portfolio of professional achievements is accentuated by an array of specialized qualifications. We have excelled in several industry based certifications in the domains of Networking, Server, and Systems Management, including those from top names and awarding bodies such as Microsoft, Cisco and Novell.
Following is a brief about our educational background and a list of professional qualifications
Our Qualifications and Certifications:
- Twenty years of Network Engineering hands on experience, with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn and integrate new technology in a variety of industries
- Proven expertise in various network including Novell Netware and Microsoft Windows networks
- Proven success in implementing management, operations, technical and interpersonal skills to increase productivity, reliability and teamwork
- Team Lead, Project Manager, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Network Engineer and sole IT support for security, repair, installation, migration, reconfiguration and maintenance of large-scale Windows and Novell networks ranging from 5 users to over 8000 users
- Hands on experience in Wireless Networking, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Optical Networking, Switching/Bridging (VLAN, Spanning Tree), VPNs, LAN/WAN/MAN, TCP/IP Protocol, IP Addressing and Subnetting, IP Access Lists, Routing Protocols, Token Ring, ATM, Frame Relay, HP OpenView NNM, Cisco Works for Switched Internetworks, Resource Manager Essentials, Cisco Security Management Center (PIX, IDS), Microsoft Visio, WebNM, IBM compatible computers, Windows 2008/2003/2000/7/Vista/NT/XP, Remote Desktop Management, Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003/2000/XP, Norton, Remedy, Compupic Pro, Network Security and MicroStation (95/SE/J/8)
- Hands on experience with Cisco 2600/3600/4000/7200/7500 series routers, Cisco Catalyst 1900/2900/5000/5500 series switch, Cisco 3550 Multilayer Switch, Cisco PIX Firewall, Cisco IDS 515E, CAD/CAM Systems, Netopia Routers, Sonicwall, IBM Compatible Workstations and Servers and Printers
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server, Small Business Server and Workstation NT through 2008, Active Directory, Novell 3.1-6.0, UNIX, SCOM, SCCM, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Citrix, Microsoft Office, Word Perfect, AutoCAD, MAPICS, Rhumba Reflections and ISA Server
- Programming experience in Visual Basic, Basic, COBOL, FORTRAN, SQL, HTML, WordPress, Oracle and DBASE
- MCSE, CNA, and CNE Certified
- United States Department Of Defense SECRET Security Clearance 2005
Networking, Wireless Networking, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Optical Networking, Switching/Bridging (VLAN, Spanning Tree), VPNs, LAN/WAN/MAN, TCP/IP Protocol, IP Addressing and Subnetting, IP Access Lists, Routing Protocols, Token Ring, ATM, Frame Relay, HP OpenView NNM, Cisco Works for Switched Internetworks, Resource Manager Essentials, Cisco Security Management Center (PIX, IDS), Microsoft Visio, WebNM, IBM compatible computers, Windows Enterprise Server, Small Business Server and Workstation 2008/2003/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, Exchange 5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010, Remote Desktop Management, Microsoft Office 2010/2003/2000/XP, Windows 95/98/Vista/XP/7, Norton, Remedy, Compupic Pro, Network Security, MicroStation, (95/SE/J/8) HP Openview, OSPF,BGP,VLAN,IPSEC, routing and bridging protocols, Citrix XenApp, VmWare
Cisco 2600/3600/4000/7200/7500 series routers, Cisco Catalyst 1900/2900/5000/5500 series switch, Cisco 3550 Multilayer Switch, Cisco PIX Firewall, Cisco IDS 515E, CAD/CAM Systems, Netopia Routers, Sonicwall, IBM compatible Workstations and Servers, Printers
Software and Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows Servers (all versions) NT 3.51 through 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Desktop (all versions) Windows 95 through Windows 7, Novell 3.1-6.0, UNIX, Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007/2010, SharePoint 2007/2010, SQL Server 2005/2008, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office XP/2000/2003/2007/2010, Word Perfect, AutoCAD, MAPICS, SCOM, SCCM, Rhumba Reflections, ISA Server RAID Storage Devices SAN Storage Devices, Citrix, Active Directory, Citrix XenApp, VmWare
Visual Basic, Basic, COBOL, FORTRAN, SQL, Oracle and DBASE, HTML, Wordpress, MySQL
Education and Training:
California State University Fullerton
- Novell Certified Network Administration and Engineering
- Network Engineering Program – Graduated in the top 10% of the JTPA Grant Class of 93
- BS – Computer Science 1997
Certificates and Licenses:
- CNE – Certified Novell Network Engineer 1993
- CNA – Certified Novell Network Administrator 1992
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer 1997
- United States Department Of Defense SECRET Security Clearance 2005
1994 To Present
Senior Computer Network Consultant
- 2GWLAN for Harris and General Dynamics for Peterson Airforce Base In Colorado and Luke Airforce Base in Arizona. Designed 2 GW Wireless LAN that went into both Airforce bases and he also implemented them. Worked with Aruba Controllers, Aruba Access Points, RADIUS and TACACS Servers, used Motorola LAN Planner to do the design.
- Network Engineer responsible for system configuration, communications, and installation of hardware, operating systems, and software applications.
- Installed and maintained entire computer networks for major Southern California and Colorado companies including:
- JNIC Missile Defense Agency Schreiver Air Force Base Department Of Defense, Net Solutions, Planet Network, Analysts International, Accucode, Capitol Records, Unihealth Insurance, Fuji Bank, UNOCOL 76, Price Company, Mellon Financial, Mallinckrodt Medical, Shiley Medical, AJS Accounting Service, Online Connecting Point, Sandpiper Computer, Nadek, ARC, Farmers Insurance, Classic Homes, Horizon, Qualtek Manufacturing, Powell Manufacturing, RL Holdings, Gart Sports, The Sports Authority, COACT, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Computer Support Network and Manpower Technical.
- Performed nationwide wireless network upgrade for The Sports Authority and Gart Sports on multi-tier network with over 1000 users.
- Migrated St. Joseph’s Hospital from Novell to Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 2000 on multi-site network with over 2000 users.
- Migrated Anaheim Memorial Hospital from Windows 98, NT Server, and Exchange 5.5 to Windows XP, 2000 Server, and Exchange 2000 on multi-site network with over 4000 users.
- Designed and documented data and voice networks from the ground up.
- Trained customers and managers on system capabilities and usage.
- Performed Systems Administration on Windows Servers and Clients for Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Configured and tested all necessary network platforms under extreme time constraints resulting in successful customer acceptance of required test bed network.
- Established network security measures in order to support defense agency accreditation for The Department Of Defense at Schreiver Air Force Base JNIC Missile Defense Agency.
- Recommended and implemented network wide security management solution, including Firewall policies and configuration, router access-lists, and agent based network monitoring.
- Administered and supported Citrix network environment for Classic Homes including building new Citrix servers and load balancing
Irvine, CA: 1994 To 1999
- Managed all aspects of several network implementations including network planning, design, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance of Windows based system.
- Responsible for complete support, installation, maintenance and training for all network and system components.
- Developed training and support plans for 400-user network.
- Lead effort to migrate Novell based Microsoft and CCMail servers with upgraded Windows NT based Exchange Servers. Included development and implementation of plan to provide remote access to e-mail and database servers via Windows NT RAS.
- Administered Windows NT, Back Office, Exchange, RAS, AS400s, MAPICS, JD Edwards, Rhumba and Reflections.
Huntington Beach, CA 1993-1994
- Responsible for hardware and software system configuration, installation, repair and maintenance on Microsoft and Novell networks, PCs and printers.
- Managed large team with diverse backgrounds to consistently provide increased customer satisfaction and system performance.
- Supervised staff of seven computer and network technicians
- Managed daily company operations and client accounts.
- Designed, configured and installed Novell Networks and PC systems.
- Provided technical and cost considerations for proposals to satisfy customers.
- Sourced vendors and provided on-site technical support on workstations and network hardware and software
Service area cities and counties we cover same day on-site with no trip charge. Orange County, California, Southern California, Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Atwood, Balboa, Balboa Island, Brea, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Cowan Heights, Cypress, Dana Point, Dove Canyon, East Irvine, East Lake, East Tustin, El Modena, El Toro, Emerald Bay, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, La Habra, Lake Forest, La Palma, Lido Isle, Los Alamitos, Midway City, Mission Viejo, Modjeska, Monarch Beach, Newport Beach, Northwood, Olinda, Olive, Orange, Orange Park Acres, Placentia, Portola Hills, Rancho Santa Margarita, Red Hill, Rossmoor, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, San Juan Hot Springs, Santa Ana, Santa Ana Heights, Seal Beach, Silverado, South Laguna, Stanton, Sunset Beach, Surfside, Three Arch Bay, Trabuco Canyon, Turtle Rock, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminister, Woodbridge, Yorba Linda, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Long Beach.
Computer services we provide same day on-site. Computer Repair Services We Provide In Southern California – 22 years providing certified computer repair (PC, laptop, MAC) and computer network repair (file server, PC, laptop, MAC, workstation, router, cabling, printer, firewall, wireless) onsite to businesses and homes in Orange County Southern California. As your managed information technology service provider some typical computer service support requests we provide are virus and malware removal, file server repair, data recovery and data migration but we have also extended our services to include computer expert witness, web design and search engine optimization as well. We have a very vast array of hands on computer technical support experience spanning twenty years as licensed Microsoft, Cisco and Novell computer network engineers. Computer Repair, Computer Service, Computer Support, Computer Consultant, Tech Support, IT Service, IT Support, PC Repair, Network Repair, Laptop Repair, Data Recovery, Disaster Recovery, Data Transfer, IT Repair, IT Consultant, PC Service, PC Support, PC Consultant, Network Service, Network Support, Network Consultant, Laptop Service, Laptop Support, IT Management, Computer Virus Removal, Computer Spyware Removal, Computer Services, Network and Wireless Installation, Server and Workstation Installation, Repair, Programming, IT Recruitment and Placement, Website Design, Website Promotion, Database Design, E-Commerce, Network Design, Network Audits, Internet Research and Sourcing, Computer Science Expert Witness, Computer Science Forensics, Disaster Recovery and Planning, Computer Consulting, Project Management, IT Department Outsourcing and Management, Maintenance Contracts, IT Audits, Free Onsite Needs Assessment, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Computer Server Repair, Computer Network Repair.